Saturday, November 15, 2014

I AM GONNA LOVE MY MAILBOX!



I have been in Network Marketing for almost 3 years now. I started when my son was born and he is now 3. I tried many programs some I actually did ok, some better than other’s.  I was always and still am the type of marketer well, Entrepreneur who really dived right in. I advertised daily, blogged, spoke to friends and family, made you tube video’s etc. My point is that I did a lot. The hardest part of this business is still the same thing that most marketers experience. The Recruiting Process.  I know marketing friends right now who just decided this business was not for them and accepted the inevitable.  Accepting a regular paycheck. I almost got to that point also. But when I actually sat down and thought about, I realized that will never be the answer. Trading time for money for the rest of my life would never work for me. I always wanted much more than any job could offer me.  I had no choice accept to keep pushing forward. 

 About a month ago online I wanted to shift gears, I wanted to start doing more mail promotion with my current company, but in all honesty it wasn't solely meant  for direct mail promoting, people still would have to have a website. So I kept searching. I started to google direct mail, mail order, etc. Low and behold I saw a  post that said the “millionaire mailer” I was immediately intrigued. I then started to search and youtube. This program was completely offline, and website needed. BINGO!  This is what I was looking for!  I attended the opportunity call and that was it, I got started. I actually thanked GOD. I found a program where I never have to recruit or sell a thing! I can mail a flyer!  That is all I have to do to be successful is just mail a flyer. I found what I was looking for.  Here is your opportunity to take look.  Visit http://www.paid2mailflyers.com


No comments:

Post a Comment